top of page
WE’RE ON A MISSION TO CLEAN UP THE CAR WASH INDUSTRY
The ultimate in clean, green and convenience
Our business is built on strong family values and is the only facility of its kind in New Zealand. We’ve searched the world for the best car wash technology to ensure your experience with us is a superior, fast wash every time all while minimising the effect on the environment.
SERVICE THAT IS ABOVE AND BEYOND
We started this business knowing we could deliver superior automated solutions with no compromise on service. Our friendly staff are on-site to assist you and ensure your experience with us is top-notch. As our customer, you become part of The Wash Club family. Many of our regular customers we know by name and have been with us from day dot. It’s all about balancing service with the best car wash solution imaginable.
THE BEST TECHNOLOGY IN THE WORLD
We are committed to adopting reliable, state-of-the-art technology. We are pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in our industry. This forward-thinking approach results in your vehicle wash happening faster with a superior clean, and less impact on the environment than ever before.
SUSTAINABILITY IS A NON NEGOTIABLE
We are all about giving you the best car wash experience with the smallest environmental impact. 90% of our water is recycled and we treat the remaining 10% and send it to waste. This means no impact at all on our precious waterways. And this is only the beginning, we are constantly exploring other ways to reduce our impact and are committed to a future-proofed solution for you and your vehicle.
bottom of page